TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Smokestack.jpg

Sunrise.jpg

_4251414.jpg

Flowers.jpg

All of them are very nice, 2 is my favorite though...

The flash is a bit harsh on #4, but you nailed the others.

Yea I have trouble with flash pictures but time will train me, right?
Thanks

Anybody else? Just want to know what I can do better.

Anybody else? Just want to know what I can do better.

#1... Looks like the path is almost completely blown out and totally distracts from the picture (even though the path I believe is one of the two focal points it distracts because I don't see detail just white).

#2... Best of the series, but if you could go back and shoot this it would be nice to have removed the bottom right fence (maybe move up to the fence and shoot from there).

#3... I can tell that it has been sharpened (over sharpened IMHO) and I believe that is what degrades this shot. Also seems to be not quite level...maybe a slight rotation CW would fix this.

#4... I like this one except the shadows in bottom of the picture, I believe a crop could handle this problem and give more focus to what seems to be the focus... the orange flower (tulip?).

1. I agree about the blown out road. Nothing you could do though to fix without underexposing the trees. If you shot raw you could fix this using 2 exposures and layers.

2. I like this one a lot but agree about the straightening. I'd like to see the bridge straight.

3. Agree about the levelness. Very pretty colors but seems to have some kind of hazy cast in the image.

4. Well, I'm not a big fan of selective coloring so not much I can say there. It looks like you're selective coloring only partially desaturated the background instead of completely removing the color.....that's better than full de-saturation to me, but still not a fan of the PP.

Most reactions

Back