Looking for someone to create a watermark for me

Shipman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I looked around and thought that this would be the best place to post this. If this is the incorrect section I apologize.

I have created multiple watermarks in the past and am interested in a new one that I will use for a while. Im looking for something really nice and professional. I feel like if I create it myself I wont like it and I dont think I can create whats in my head.

What Im looking for is something like a transparent circle with either Michael Shipman Photo inside or some variation of MSP inside. Im not dead set on anything and am curious what other ideas are.

The services will be compensated with a fair price (I am not sure what its worth). I highly appreciate anyones time. Thank you in advance.

Thank you sir

I emailed him and Im sure his work is very good but his price is way to steep for me. Still looking for anyone that can help.

The services will be compensated with a fair price

I emailed him and Im sure his work is very good but his price is way to steep for me.

Perhaps you should give your budget because apparently you didn't think the price you had been given is "fair".

As mentioned, how much do you have budgeted?
A truism in life is - You get what you pay for.

It sounds like what you are after is a logo, not a watermark.
At any rate the starting price for a decent professional designed logo is about $500 and good logo designers can command several times more than that.

Im definitely just looking for a watermark, something that I can throw in the corner of my pics. 500 is way out of my price range and Im looking for nothing super custom. I was thinking more like 50.00 for the time spent on photoshop with a couple cool fonts with a premade logo in the center or something. Nothing to fancy or personally designed.

This thread can be deleted, I am going to create one. I didnt realize sourcing one would cost as much as it does.

I'll send you something shortly what's your email. Dam I shoot be working !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did s transparent circle for you. You can change the text inside to whichever kind you want.

Shipman- I tried to send you a PM about this... but can't figure it out in this new format. Is it the "Start a conversation" thing?

I personally find those watermarks you've attached too big

It's FOC so have fun creating your own text it shouldn't be difficult :)

I have also created a couple and I appreciate the help guys. I think Im going to go with one I created, here it is...

1b.png
1c.png
1.png
I wish i saw this thread sooner:
1.png

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back