Looking for Website Advice!!! all C&C are welcome

Ok, I'm gonna give it to you straight:

The first page needs to be one outstanding photo to draw people in. You aren't selling text, you are selling photos. Make that first one the strongest, most cliented target image you have. Talk all you want on the rest of the pages. Not the first page though.

On the first page set up tags. Tons of them. A zillion of them.

Do NOT book free photo sessions from your website. Do that on Facebook and Twitter.

Also do not have everything lined up like Flicker. It just looks amature.

I hope you don't take this badly, I am only trying to help.

Many hugs and wishes for huge success.

I agree with Cindy. The text on your page is too big in my opinion. And I might put your photos into catagories instead of random. Dont overwhelm them with tonnes of pictures. Choose your very best. If you only have 6 or 7 for now thats fine. But dont put up pictures that you arent proud of just to fill space. And last but not least I think if you want to be taken seriously you need to get a new email address. One that sounds proffesional and easy to remember. It looks very promising and I cant wait to see how you do. Good luck and kudos for being brave enough to go for it.

Erose, you know you are one of my favorites, and I want you to succeed bigtime.

Erose, you know you are one of my favorites, and I want you to succeed bigtime.

Am I? haha... While I really appreciate that... may I ask what I did to deserve that?? :lol: (....or are you being sarcastic??? I can't tell on the internets sometimes..... :lol:)

You deserve that because you appear to really care. You don't have a problem with biting me in my arse. You love what you do and have a good eye. It's not refined yet, but it's something you can't just learn.
You have a bit of techinal stuff to learn still, sales stuff and the like, but your heart is there, and that is the biggest thing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back