Looking through the "archives"...

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
Last night I was just looking through my old photos (old meaning a month or two ago, haha) and i came across this one...so i put it into black and white, and altered the contrast a tad, and this is what I ended up with :)

swings.jpg

is this picture showing up? some people have been telling me the picture on my photography website have not been working, even though they all work for me...

Yes, it is here all right, and I quite like it. I don't know what it was like in colour, but the black and white seems to fit it better, so I say. It took me a while to understand what I am seeing, but now I do. Nice theme.

nice light on the swing set!

yep b&w alters the mood of any photograph. I think another reason it might give it melocholy feel is the because the barren trees in the background - subtle but it adds to the empty swing set. But i love the lighting on swing, thats whats 'gets' me about the photograph.

I like photos like this because it provokes questions in me -
why is the playground empty, where are the children? etc.

nice work Nytmair :thumbsup:

well i'm glad to hear the photo is showing up and my hosting is not broken :lol:

thanks for the kind words, and i definatley thought the B/W looked better than the color version for this particular shot too.

-Dan

At first I wasn't sure what I was looking at, but then I realised. :)

Nice shot.

Aaron

Most reactions

New Topics

Back