Looking to buy a Pen Tablet on eBay?

Its "normal" price..... cheaper or similar prices on amazon. Its the same price as the well know reputable store that purchases advertising on TPF: www.bhphotovideo.com/

For me... ebay is a place to find either hard to find items or items of really low low low price. If the item is neither, then it is not worth the risk of dealing on ebay and I rather go to a known dealer.

Maybe a good price (I dunno) but WAY WAY too small. Seriously. If you're serious about using it for image touch-ups that is. If you just want it to control menus or application window gadgets (resize generally, add guides, etc.) then it would be fine. I have a tablet for each of my machines. Long ago I tried the small ones (tho not THAT small) and they just didn't cut it. Then I tried a Wacom A4 (the intuos-2 i920) and after doing so immediately proceeded to equip every workstation with one. Wow I really like tablets! The ~A4 sized ones are very useful.

Maybe a good price but WAY WAY too small. Seriously. If you're serious about using it for image touch-ups that is. If you just want it to control menus or application window gadgets (resize generally, add guides, etc.) then it would be fine. I have a tablet for each of my machines. Long ago I tried the small ones (tho not THAT small) and they just didn't cut it. Then I tried a Wacom A4 (the intuos-2 i920) and proceeded to equip every workstation with one. Wow I really like tablets! The ~A4 sized ones are very useful.

No I though about it a bit but I only really need one that size and my desk isn't big enough for anything larger.

Yeah, I know many guys that set them on the desk on-side like a book and then pull them out for use on their laps.

:raisedbrow: Did you check the OP's profile.... his last post was 11-18-08.

Most reactions

Back