looking to buy the best camera for myself

forget that...
the Nikon D850 just came out.
buy that

forget that...
buy that
Now, now, now, remember our friendly reminder about pushing people towards one system when they are talking about another.

But good advice none the less. I just ordered one this morning.:angel:

forget that...
buy that
Now, now, now, remember our friendly reminder about pushing people towards one system when they are talking about another.

But good advice none the less. I just ordered one this morning.:angel:

Envious!!!!
My D810 is still quite new so I will wait till next year.
The Wifi tethering is very tempting

Thanks, I figured most canon lenses with the red strip are good lens.

any opinion on what is the best way to learn everything about the canon 5d mark 3 camera? I've tried looking at pdf online and the manual provided but I'm trying to gradually know all of the ins and outs of this camera

Thanks, I figured most canon lenses with the red strip are good lens.

any opinion on what is the best way to learn everything about the canon 5d mark 3 camera? I've tried looking at pdf online and the manual provided but I'm trying to gradually know all of the ins and outs of this camera
Bound to be many videos on youtube. Just have to filter through some of the bad ones till you find someone decent.

i've been using the canon t7i, and it is honestly on of my favorites. It takes great pictures and is easy to learn, and use. weather you are a beginner that just uses auto settings, or advanced and set everything up yourself it is absolutly amazing. Amazon actually has a package deal on the t7i right now, i'll link it up for you guys!

https://www.amazon.com/Canon-DSLR-C...cb9644ba6ad652e01e871&creativeASIN=B06XS1S46T

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Anyone know best tripod for the mark 3? the camera in itself is pretty heavy and could use a sturdy tripod. I mainly want to use it to photograph some merchandise products and also to shoot street scene and chest to head frame. also what other lens would you recommend from the canon line aside from the 24mm - 105mm?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back