Looking to sell or trade Canon lens

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by butterflygirl, May 20, 2008.

1. butterflygirl

butterflygirl TPF Noob!

Feb 21, 2007
    Photos OK to edit
    Hey all!

I am looking to sell or trade two of my canon lens - my 70mm-300mm f4.0-5.6 and my 85 mm 1.8.

The reason I want to sell or trade is because I REALLY, REALLY want a Canon 24-70 2.8! So I'm looking for some extra cash, or someone willing to trade.

My 85 mm is barely used. I purchased it from B & H in March and find I use my 70-200 more. I think it has maybe 300 clicks on it, if that. A good little lens.

The 75mm-300mm is a little older. I purchased this when I was in college three years ago and had my Rebel XTI. Now that I have my 70-200 I don't really have a need for it anymore. It's a great lens with image stabilization.

So asking prices? 85mm 1.8 - $300.

70 - 300mm - $450.

Plus the cost of shipping.

The way I would do it is I would send you a Google Checkout or Paypal invoice through e-mail (I have accounts with both.) I mostly use Google Checkout with my portrait customers but I will do either one a buyer is most comfortable with. They are basically the same thing. That way both me and you are protected. Once I see the transfer has gone through, I will immediately ship the len(s).

If you'd like I can post pictures of the lens when I get home from work. Let me know if you're interested. :)