Looking towards Canada.

This is all very new to me. Digital photography, and Photoshop. I'm enjoying it though! Comments welcome.

I like it. Kinda surreal up here, Eh?

That rolling mist makes the landscape look really beautiful. You picked a very good time of day to photograph this area, with the sun angle striking the sides of the buildings just right. The sun makes the buildings pop from the deepening shadows - very nice!

My suggestion would be to let the natural colors stand. I'm not sure what you've done in PS, increased the saturation or brought up the yellows, but more subtle coloring can go a long way. Give it a try! Looks like a beautiful area to shoot! :)

Thank you both for the comments. Terri I'll rework the photo with your suggestions in mind. Thank you.

Very pretty scene. Agree about the funky colors, especially the sky. Would love to see your do-over.

I think what would improve this scene is to have the top of the tree line elsewhere than the middle.

This might mean you have to crawl on your belly like a king snake. :)

Thank you all for the comments and suggestions. I've reworked it some and I do like it better. I still have a long ways to go. My biggest challenge is learning Photoshop. Here is where I'm at today. I'll update as I progress. The view is out my back yard so I'll have plenty of opportunities to re-shoot.
14739217384366.jpg

Most reactions

Back