Looking up

Great stuff folks...I will need to get out and shoot up at the sky so I can contribute here. :)

Javier just realized I don't have much photos of the camera "looking up" myself so I had my daughter pose by the window looking up to me...lol. There wasn't much of anything in the sky from my backyard today.

3898243437_43ca64e96f_o.jpg

Great stuff folks...I will need to get out and shoot up at the sky so I can contribute here. :)

Javier just realized I don't have much photos of the camera "looking up" myself so I had my daughter pose by the window looking up to me...lol. There wasn't much of anything in the sky from my backyard today.

Oh what a beautiful kid you have there. Well, It is time to break out my kids as well :) lol...

She's been looking up to you all her life...

Found one. I shot this last year on a rare snow day up in the mountains...
snowyescape2.jpg

ME Super, M40F/2.8, 99CENTS film

Does this one count? Looking up the...

3901709917_cc14422d3a.jpg

The funny thing is just I just realized there was a "looking down" thread too..maybe i'll go post this there as well :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back