Looking up

bantor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
jrcreations.bravehost.com
I'm not usually one for architectural photography, but when I was downtown today, I looked up and saw some cool cloud reflections in the windows of this buidling so I took a shot, it turned out not too bad I think.

dsc0010copy4ed.jpg

Nice clean shot.
I'd just suggest cropping in slightly from left to remove that small light spot and perhaps the remnant of another building in behind (or just clone them with some sky) and boost the contrast slightly.
Nice shot otherwise:D

I love it! There is a new building in Birmingham, UK, which is really big and I would love to create a shot like this but unsure as some windows have vinyl on to create the building design, oh well ill try and show you all once I have done.

Thanks

JonK said:
Nice clean shot.
I'd just suggest cropping in slightly from left to remove that small light spot and perhaps the remnant of another building in behind (or just clone them with some sky) and boost the contrast slightly.
Nice shot otherwise:D

It is always good to hear feedback. Those little things I never see for one raeson or another, others do. Thanks JonK.

this is a good example of linear perspective...and coupled with the sky's reflection, makes a great photo.

well done bantor!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back