TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wonder what they're looking at.
C&C welcomed.

looking2.jpg

looking.jpg

The second is very detailed. Brings out their expressions nicely.
I'm not too sure about the colour cast here, though. I feel like I would wish to see these "cooler", i.e. with a colder colour temp.

Thanks for the comment. :)
Honestly, I was thinking about changing the original color. It seemed too "warm" for my liking as well. The color was mostly due to a huge sand-storm that was going on as I took them. A part of me kind of wanted to preserve that feel of the storm, but after seeing them later, I'm not so sure.

I like the 1st one because of the trees in the distant horizon. But the 2nd one is nice too. The color is do-able in the first because of the horizon. It kind of puts it in context.

Is this shot in RAW?

I like the second one.. And contrary to the above opinion, I kind of like the color cast. It makes it seem like they are looking at religious and powerful, or just gazing at the sunset..

I like the 1st one because of the trees in the distant horizon. But the 2nd one is nice too. The color is do-able in the first because of the horizon. It kind of puts it in context.

Is this shot in RAW?
Thank you, and yes it is.

I like the second one.. And contrary to the above opinion, I kind of like the color cast. It makes it seem like they are looking at religious and powerful, or just gazing at the sunset..
Thank you for the comment. Yes, it does look rather "spiritually colored" to me also. It isn't that I think it's bad, but I would like to see it less warm toned as well. Maybe I should just try photographing it again sometime during different weather.

I've never experienced a sand storm before, I always think of the middle east when I think of sand storms. Where was this?

I've never experienced a sand storm before, I always think of the middle east when I think of sand storms. Where was this?
I hadn't either until I moved to the states. This was taken in US Arizona, actually. So I'm not sure if other places in America have these storms, but almost every summer here during Monsoon season there are some pretty mean sand-storms and the sky turns a really dark and muggy orange color. It can look pretty amazing sometimes though.

And monsoons? We've been in a drought for ever :(
Yeah, monsoons too.
That sucks. Most of the time it's really dry here, but when it storms/rains, it really comes down. It's been raining quite a bit this year though. If I didn't like rain so much, I might be bothered. :)

Most reactions

Back