looks like a watch advertisement

judehei

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
kit07.jpg

shot with a pos flash, I'd rather have found some way of relecting in her eyes a bit, but I didn't manage it. A little dark, but I love the composition. any comments? (good/bad/ugly?)

yea, i wish the wind was blowing a little harder :D

otherwise, it's an interesting angle, and the model has good expression of confusion and possible innocence.

I like the angle. Like you mentioned, some fill flash would really help her eyes and face stand out more.

ok since this is the critique forum, ill be the jerk and blast this one,

1) she looks confused yes, possibly even dumb. kind of a vacant stare in her eyes.
2) the angle makes me tilt my head, and now my neck hurts.
3) i like the idea but i want more color and get her outta the middle of the frame.

just my .02

i think you are going in the right direction though!!

md

I kind of like the angle of the shot...it adds interest to the vertical lines of the building that would otherwise be a little boring.

I like the pose but I don't like that she is looking out of the frame in a disinterested sort of way. Her face is a bit dark...a reflector would have been useful here.

I like the wavy reflection in the window behind the model but it is stealing some attention away from the model.

it doesn't seem like an ad to me at all; it's much more realistic than that, journalistic even, (besides the angle)

the pristine marble-y stuff of the building seems to be in dischord with her outfit...

it's a very interesting shot, i can't recall anything else like it

I think that composition is quite original and if you like it it's ok, but i'd prefer it not soooo tilted. And I'd like to see a handsome guy insead of her :p

Most reactions

Back