Loose Communications

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Last edited:
It seems a bit boring to me.

The saloon draws my attention and it just seems kind of bland.

Some people don't have a warped sense of humor. I laughed my a$$ of when I saw this. Fantastic shot and the title.... hehehehe

I find the saloon anything but bland.

nice work abraxas, the fisheye really suits here....also the title, nothing bland going on here....I also now realise your converter doesn't allow a full circular format.

i like it...."white house saloon"...not exactly where i'd picture the politicians hanging out, although i'd throw money down that GWBush will want to either buy this place or hang there when he;s done with his term. :D

I totally get it. As usual you have posted a great shot. you are one of the most consistent people on here.

Thank you Dani.

nice work abraxas, the fisheye really suits here....also the title, nothing bland going on here....I also now realise your converter doesn't allow a full circular format.

Thanks Roger. The adapter shoots 182 degrees- to make a 360 I used to have to stitch two 180 hemispheres together. Ipix, the software is just too expensive and inbred to itself to be either fun or profitable, but I'll be having some fun with this lens.

i like it...."white house saloon"...not exactly where i'd picture the politicians hanging out, although i'd throw money down that GWBush will want to either buy this place or hang there when he;s done with his term. :D

Thanks. When I shot this, the place was an incredibly busy saloon. I went on New Year's day and caught the place with not a soul on the street. I checked a week or so when I rolled through town and it's out of business now- So the place is available.

I totally get it. As usual you have posted a great shot. you are one of the most consistent people on here.

Thanks!

The lines are killer. The vignetting works well. It's too gray for my taste.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back