Loose something???

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is one from Saturday evening at the dirt track. I was almost in shock when I saw this through the viewfinder. Everyone was okay, well as okay as they could be and I don't think anyone had to go to the hospital afterwards.

28792440461_9ace19fee1_b.jpg

Glad everyone is ok, and...

That is an awesome shot!

Here is one from Saturday evening at the dirt track. I was almost in shock when I saw this through the viewfinder. Everyone was okay, well as okay as they could be and I don't think anyone had to go to the hospital afterwards.

View attachment 125799

ya, his lunch and pride

View attachment 125799

ya, his lunch and pride

Only way he lost his lunch is if it went through the backside and I am betting it was a little tightened up. Those dirt track racers are a different person. I heard a bunch of them asking about getting photos of the wrecks.

Unfortunately, many racers don't wear helmets that fit properly.
But in some crashes, even a properly fit helmet can roll forward and off the drivers head if a drivers head snaps forward.

Now many drivers wear a head and neck restraint that attaches the helmet and anchors the attachment device to the driver or it is held in place under his shoulder harness belts.

More racing drivers have been killed in open-wheel dirt racing cars than in any other type of racing car.
This last weekend Bryan Clauson was mortally injured in a Midget racing car crash.
A Midget car is one step up the racing class ladder from the micro-midget cars you photographed Ron.

Thanks Keith. Yeah, they were on the intercom telling the drivers to make sure to properly put equipment on. I did see that story about Bryan, that is sad.

Most reactions

Back