Lorimer Electronics

I found absolutely nothing on them.

I googled it and your post was the first entry. :lol:

Not on reseller ratings.

I would venture to guess that "Lorimer Electronics" is a renamed bait and switch operation. I would imagine that it won't be long until "Lorimer Electronics" has a new name.

I found absolutely nothing on them.

I googled it and your post was the first entry. :lol:

Not on reseller ratings.

I would venture to guess that "Lorimer Electronics" is a renamed bait and switch operation. I would imagine that it won't be long until "Lorimer Electronics" has a new name.

seconded

seconded
clear.gif

thirded.

I say go with the big guys

wow that site is actually quite funny...You would have to be pretty gullible to purchase something from them.

Search leading to the link below:
Lorimer Communication & Electronics 442 Lorimer St Brooklyn, NY 718-599-1436
Lorimer Two Way Radio. 718-599-1436. 1093 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY (This might be a legit business)

Telephone number traced to this address: 1093 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn NY 11222 1093 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11216 - Trulia

I was interested too before finding such little info.

They have a lot of photo equipment listed with good (not laughable) prices for a business with little to no information available.

Not on reseller ratings.

They now have two reviews on reseller ratings. Both are very good. I have not done business with them, but would not "venture to guess" or "imagine" how legitimate they are until I do.

I just called them to check on my order because i was getting scared of everyone's post about how they were shady. They didnt have the color I chose but I would rather have had the silver anyway. They said it would ship out today.

Check out the addresses with maps.google.com.

In streetview neither shows a storefront with that name on it. I wouldn't trust them.

For example Cameta Camera shows up perfectly in street view

Search leading to the link below:
Lorimer Communication & Electronics 442 Lorimer St Brooklyn, NY 718-599-1436
Lorimer Two Way Radio. 718-599-1436. 1093 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY (This might be a legit business)

Telephone number traced to this address: 1093 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn NY 11222 1093 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11216 - Trulia

I was interested too before finding such little info.

They have a lot of photo equipment listed with good (not laughable) prices for a business with little to no information available.
Hmmm...the first two addresses are not that far away from my house, maybe about 10 minutes by bike. I might actually go and ask to check out their basement lol.

lol..i have to laugh...

2 people come and register on the site....each with one post....that ONLY post is to back up the quality of that site?

hmmmm...something ain't right.

*edit*
make that 3 new users to back up that site...:popcorn:

If that place is a bait and switch - they certainly don't have the prices to reflect it.

if in doubt - stick to the big reliable names - Adorama, Amazon, B&H, your local shop (yah they still exist).

And any shop which websearches and posts posetive comments at every chance just screams scam - you never see Amazon, Adorama or B&H using such tactics.

Not on reseller ratings.

They now have two reviews on reseller ratings. Both are very good. I have not done business with them, but would not "venture to guess" or "imagine" how legitimate they are until I do.

did you even check the actual website? One of the reviews is probably by you and the other one is negative. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back