Los Angeles City Hall

Another winner, Glenn!

BTW, tried monkeying with your Hawaii sunset post to see if I could do anything to make it better than you did- but your work could not be improved upon by me! Nice work my friend.

Another winner, Glenn!

BTW, tried monkeying with your Hawaii sunset post to see if I could do anything to make it better than you did- but your work could not be improved upon by me! Nice work my friend.
Thanks very much!

Glenn

James K. Hahn City Hall East Building, Los Angeles, CA

p664800612-4.jpg

Nikon D800, Nikon 14-24 2.8

Thanks for looking...
Glenn
Excellent image. Very dynamic composition.
Thank you...I remember being thankful that I took the time to walk around this building. This scene was in the back of the main City Hall building.

Glenn

p664800612-4.jpg

Thanks for looking...
Glenn
Thank you...I remember being thankful that I took the time to walk around this building. This scene was in the back of the main City Hall building.

Glenn
I used to live in Chicago, downtown penthouse, 8th and State. Man I wish I would have been into photography back then. Fantastic city.

p664800612-4.jpg

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

Glenn
I used to live in Chicago, downtown penthouse, 8th and State. Man I wish I would have been into photography back then. Fantastic city.
I really need to take advantage of the photography opportunities in Chicago more than I do. I live about 25 miles away in the suburbs and don't get into the city very often. Instead, I'm traveling all over the country taking photographs--when I have one of the greatest cities for architecture in the world less than an hour away!

Glenn

Most reactions

Back