Los Angeles

Ok ill post them here, but they are better quality on my site, and these are darker for some reason.
4569350282_4b4124e16c_o.jpg

4569348240_3f2e73ac02_b.jpg

4569345412_e4f358ea5f_b.jpg

3722391873_a4af5e9500_b.jpg

3723204690_5e39b94636_b.jpg

3957896196_d4db883d7e_b.jpg

3722391751_db06b6e18d_b.jpg

Last edited:
Steve
Nice shots.
I have not been out to LA in about a year. I am planning a trip for this fall.

P.S.
I don't see any traffic on the road shots. ;) :)

Thanks, I took the pictures of the freeway from Elysian Park, but I don't plan on going back there, it in a sketchy area.

I love Griffith Observatory, not so much for the sciency stuff, just because its a cool place with awesome views, your black & white pic there rocks

For #6 why would capture this ?

Lines, geometry and making them somewhat abstract is a photography style. Sometimes, capturing the detail of things and not just the entire thing itself (as 80% of people do) is an interesting challenge

Its a great image IMO

For #6 why would capture this ?

Lines, geometry and making them somewhat abstract is a photography style. Sometimes, capturing the detail of things and not just the entire thing itself (as 80% of people do) is an interesting challenge

Its a great image IMO

Yea, I just thought it was interesting, I couldn't really get a full capture of the building that I was happy with so I tried doing something more abstract.

Thanks for the comments :D

I often find that when I'm trying to pull off an image that is about lines and shapes, it often works better in black and white, and with a slight contrast adjustment.

Helps the viewers eye really focus on the lines and shapes in the image and not be distracted by any colour

I really like 3 and 4, I'm a big fan of night shots and I love the freeway shot into the city. I'm feeling inspired, thanks!

Love your B/W, excellent composition. It really looks like it could be marketable. I like your second version of Dodger Stadium exit the best. I think the focus is better and you captured more of the blue hour, and the crop looks better too. Love the star burst.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back