Lost a boyfriend............

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
:heart: :heart: :heart: ...........................and gained a Fiance.........Tuesday night my boyfriend Tom of four years asked me to marry him and in my infinite wisdom I said YES. It was such a very sweet proposal and of course I cried........Just wanted to share my happy news!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

That's one loss that's never a bad one! Huge congratulations on your engagement! :love:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats wonderful wonderful news :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
congratulations :cheers:

Oh My Gawd!!!!! What fantastic news, PG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled to little bitty bits for you. And Tom's a lucky guy. How wonderful!! I'm gonna have a smile on my face for the rest of the day now. :biggrin:

This is wonderful news, Carolyn! Congratulations on your engagement! :heart:

I'm so happy for you. :hug::

When is the big day? :)

That is the kind of loss that can only make you (and us) happy! :lovey: :goodvibe: :lovey:

Congratulations to both you and Tom.
Can't wait to see you engagement and later on also your wedding pictures!!! :hugs:

hurray!!..... great news pgirly congrats!! :hug::

:smileys: :smileys:

Congratulations, Carolyn!! :D

Congrats girlie! I'm so happy for you (sorry Hertz). May you live a long and loving life together. So, who are you going to have shoot the wedding? :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back