lost all formatting

Jazz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All of a sudden I've lost all formatting in the forum posting software. Can't make new paragraphs or use the icons or anything. Hmmm. Any ideas of what's wrong, anyone?

by icons, do you mean smilies or the image/link inserting icons?

I think we may have one or two problems at the moment, probably nothing to worry about. ;)

oh, and if you like you could try and clear the forum cookies in your browser, and log back in.... that may help?

Thanks Archangel - I mean smilies. And all formatting like bold and new paragraphs. (I hit return and it does not register in the posting preview).

I tried clearing cache and logout/login but it didn't work.

I've been having the same problem. To get paragraphs i have to manually insert the coding < / p >< p > (without the spaces of course...it won't even show if i eliminate the spaces). It's been like this for a few hours. You can see the messed up coding if you hit 'edit' of one of your existing posts.

ok thanks guys, we'll look into it as soon as possible. :D

Hmmm....I haven't had any problems as of yet.....

EDIT: And after I posted this, I hit edit and it all seems fine.

Odddddd.....

I'm having this problem as well, click it but it doesn't register anything. Certainly not an emergency. ;)

I'm also having this problem, so I'm going to use this topic to try and post an image &quot;the other way&quot; (HTML.)
z73879293.jpg
EDIT: Yay, it worked. Okay, so now I can make a new thread in the General Gallery. [*insert green smiley with the demented teeth*]

Yep, posted some images and I had to use the

as i posted in another thread already, since yesterday i experience exactly those problems.

but not all the time.. sometimes it works sometimes it does not ...

Most reactions

Back