Lost in her book

Islander

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello all,

First post here. It took this picture while she was lost in her book. I realy love this picture of her. Tell me please what you think. Thank you.

isabonnephoto1.jpg

hi islander!

I love the warmth here and the texture of here sweater is very nice. only thing here it seems like her arm is emphasised with her hand covering the face. If the lighting was just a tad less strong on the arm and her hand was midway across her check - enough to reveal more of her mouth, I think it would be a fabulous shot. But its a lovely shot as is.

thanks for sharing mate ;)

I agrre with vonnagy... the warm light is exelent!

She has a great expression. I can see why you love it. :) The warm light is a plus, but as has been stated the arm is a tad overwhelming. If it were possible, a step or two to the left would have brought you around a little without disturbing her, and we could see more face and less arm. I appreciate it may not have been possible, though. Maybe you can catch her again soon! :wink:

Thank you all for the replies, Merci

only thing here it seems like her arm is emphasised with her hand covering the face. If the lighting was just a tad less strong on the arm and her hand was midway across her check - enough to reveal more of her mouth, I think it would be a fabulous shot

I totally agree with you. But she was so absorbed in her book, she didn't notice me setting up the tripod, play with the camera shooting a couple a shoot :shock: . When she reads, she really gets into it.

Thanks again for all your replies

Most reactions

New Topics

Back