lost my gear yesterday :(

Skyeg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i was on a train here in boston..... i had to camera bags...one with my F100 and my D70 (primary cameras) and one with my backups(fuji S7000 and nikon N65). some girl who spoke very little english was getting yelled at my an older drunk woman and she didnt really understand what was goign on so i turned from my stuff for a moment to talk to her and when the train stoped at park street turned to look at my stuff and my primary camera bag was gone....

im starting to hate it here...if it isnt a cop taking my film..its some jerk taking my cameras

forgot to mention i also had 24-120 AF-S VR lens and a 50 F1.4 lenses in the bag along with my 2 SB-600's :(

That sucks. People can be such %$#@&*#@'s. Do you have house insurance? If so it may cover the loss.

Oh man, I'm so sorry. That's awful :(

i dont have any kind of insurancethat will cover it :(

ther ewere some MBTA cops there.... but they cant do anything. anyways they think everyone with a camera is a terrorist..especialy now that the DNC is in town.

im just gonna have to go out and buy some newstuff. i decided im not goign to replace the F100 now, cant afford it. im gonna buy another D70 a tamron 28-200 and nikon 50 f1.8.

That sucks man!! D70 and F100 :shock:

You might want to check out Stealitback.com. There isn't harm in trying!

Guess we all have to insure our gear! :(

Sincere sympathies Skyeg, it would've made me consider going postal!
It's a sick world where helping someone gets you ripped off, it seems that the old saw "no good deed goes unpunished" is a truism.

Most reactions

Back