Lost my Harley Davidson...

To be fair, I rode my old Honda pictured above with my brother-in-law who rode a brand new Yamaha R6. I'd say 80% of all Harley riders waved to us on the road. Another 9% would wait for the R6 to pass (he usually led) and wave to me, and only the last 1% wouldn't wave at all.

Anyone who rides and converses on internet forums when they aren't riding :mrgreen:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I hear you bro... Unfortunately, even with the super weather we have here in Arizona, I don't have enough time to ride due to the three jobs I have. Well... make that two and a half.

Yeah, I hear you... That's very unfortunate indeed. Sure, there are @$$es on two wheels no matter what the make. I am constantly being left behind on the freeways when I ride at about 10mph over the speed limit by crotch rocket punks who think they are just so immortal, they're going at 120 to 130mph. It's one thing riding for pleasure and another riding to annoy people around you and demand attention.

I'll do 95mph all day long. I feel bad for the guys on cruisers that choose to sit in traffic. I always make sure I have enough room when I change lanes and I've never split lanes before.

I do feel a lot safer when I passing vehicles because that way, I'm generally not sitting there with a massive object that could kill me coming at me from behind. Not unless some unrational fool feels like because they've been passed, they need to go as fast as me.

That and I've had times where other people try and control my speed. I had one moron try and block me from passing and was doing 5 under. I made it around, but I should have followed him and put my head into his windshield when he got out of his vehicle.

I'll do 95mph all day long. I feel bad for the guys on cruisers that choose to sit in traffic. I always make sure I have enough room when I change lanes and I've never split lanes before.

I do feel a lot safer when I passing vehicles because that way, I'm generally not sitting there with a massive object that could kill me coming at me from behind. Not unless some unrational fool feels like because they've been passed, they need to go as fast as me.

That and I've had times where other people try and control my speed. I had one moron try and block me from passing and was doing 5 under. I made it around, but I should have followed him and put my head into his windshield when he got out of his vehicle.

If you need the feel to brag, go ahead. But don't put us, guys on cruisers, down just because you feel 'bad'. We don't feel bad when someone like you passes us, if he/she does so with safety in mind. It's your own skin when you go 90mph (BTW, braking distance at this speed is one football field in length or 100 yards) but please don't get hurt and most of all, don't hurt anyone else if you have a mishap. I wish you safe riding... ;)

Oh, another thing... 'unrational'=irrational. And fools are usually irrational. ;)

Speed limit is 65mph-70mph. Flow of traffic is normally 75-80 when it's not backed up.

And I'm not bragging.

Speed limit is 65-70mph? That is kinda slow in AZ. ;) Anyway, riding at 95mph puts you at 30mph over the speed limit and that's a criminal offense. Be careful with that, it could mean severe penalty if caught.

Hey, you know what? I'm going to end this on a positive note. Enjoy your bike and do whatever you please.

And don't feel 'bad' for the rest of the riders that don't join in the need for speed. We love what we are doing...

Peace.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back