Lostprophets Minions

Well done, Hoppy. You've shown the true side of these vicious little beasts, not the warm cuddly side some members, who will go nameless (*cough*Lostprophet*cough*) would have us believe. Look at that snarl in the first shot, the disdain in the 4th, and the peevish, hungover expression in the 5th. Yes, it's not pretty, but it's 'real'.

Well done, Hoppy. You've shown the true side of these vicious little beasts, not the warm cuddly side some members, who will go nameless (*cough*Lostprophet*cough*) would have us believe. Look at that snarl in the first shot, the disdain in the 4th, and the peevish, hungover expression in the 5th. Yes, it's not pretty, but it's 'real'.

someones gonna get my size 11 boot up their ass next week, that or I'll be knocking your elbow every time you try and take a photo

#3 is a winner

^^^ You wouldn't do that to Hoppy, would you? I'm shocked and appalled.

I like 2, 3 & 4 - something about the colours really grabs me. And #5 makes me chuckle every time I see it - the 'expression' on its face really makes me think it overindulged the night before and is in desperate need of a coffee.

I like what otter-interaction is happening in Photo 2. Looks friendlier than what is going on in 1 :D.

I like what otter-interaction is happening in Photo 2. Looks friendlier than what is going on in 1 :D.

The one on his back had been playing with a stone for a while when the other 2 started wrestling and disturbed him.

Thanks all for comments :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back