Lot 17: Eastman View Camera No. 33A w. Tripod, Model "27" Auxiliary Flash Pan, Heiland Flash, & Film

dennybeall

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.citrusphotorestore.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ooh. Even a flash pan.

And you could jab the mummy with that big wooden tripod when it comes into your darkroom. (Doesn't work though, holds a camera but doesn't kill off a mummy.)

OK, so the guys an auctioneer, not a photographer. Nice looking old camera though. I could of used that old wooden tripod in that soft field last week trying to shoot good video of a dog Lure Coursing Trial with the D5300, dual battery base and long lens.

:tongueout:

If it were a live auction, I'd be totally raising my paddle, but I dunno, I'm not in the mood to deal with this one online.

Hey Danny, I don't know why I didn't notice this before, but I just realized you are in Crystal River. I did my undergrad at UF and my ex from college was from Homasassa Springs and worked at the Home Depot in Crystal River for a while. I saw the auction is in Inverness and that's pretty familiar to me, too. Small world :)

:tongueout:

If it were a live auction, I'd be totally raising my paddle, but I dunno, I'm not in the mood to deal with this one online.

Hey Danny, I don't know why I didn't notice this before, but I just realized you are in Crystal River. I did my undergrad at UF and my ex from college was from Homasassa Springs and worked at the Home Depot in Crystal River for a while. I saw the auction is in Inverness and that's pretty familiar to me, too. Small world :)
----------------------------------------------------------
Small world. I was in that Home Depot earlier today and down in Homosassa Springs at the Wildlife Park last week. Good place for us old retired folks to hang out...............
Denny

Most reactions

Back