Lots of Canon rebates from B&H Photo

cassio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There seems to be a lot of rebates going on all over the place.

Other than the Nikon rebates, Canon also has them.

Here's the email I got from B&H Photo:
Canon Instant Rebates
Canon double instant rebates are now available! Buy a Canon EOS 5D Mark II Body with a lens or flash and you get “Double” the instant rebate available for the qualifying lenses and flashes if bought individually. That adds up to an additional $15 to $500 savings. WOW.

Click on the Canon logo to see our complete list of included products. Navigate to the “Double your instant rebate with purchase” link below each product to view possible options.

B&H is also offering $100-$200 instant on the purchase of Canon EOS 7D DSLR camera. See the 7D link for offer details.

FYI.

looks like they want to get rid of the 5d for some reason.

Tax return season. Great reason for the rebates?... just my 2 cents

Amazon does as well... too bad I bought my 100mm 2.8 Macro L like a week before this.... Coulda saved 65 dollars... I knew something was around the corner for rebates, I could feel it... Doh! :er:

It seems that Canon usually has rebate promotion starts at early spring. At least in the past few years.

Any rebates on the 70-200 2.8 IS mkI?

I'll be looking for rebates, discounts, loans.....and....I just might have to start begging for change.

I just received the 70-200 f/2.8L IS as a rental lens for our local airshow this weekend. (+1.4xTC)

HOLY CRAP is this a nice lens. :peacesign:

I just shot a nice series of indoor shots using this lens with my T1i and 430EXII flash.

The only other lens I own that produces better I.Q. is my 50mm f/1.4 prime.

But...WOW! The weight is even heavier than I thought! This lens is a BEAST!!! :gun:

Most reactions

Back