LOTS OF EQUIPMENT AT A STEAL OF A PRICE...started my business out with

jadelm31

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.picturesquebyerica.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got GREAT DEAL UPGRADING ALL MY EQUIPMENT SO PASSING ALONG THE LOVE.....built my business with much of this equipment-priced to sell at an aamzing steal. Will split but if you want to be set to go 450$ shipped FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You WILL NEVER BEAT THIS!

SB700 ....nikon......one of the rotatory caps is missing and is pictured-doesn't effect rotation but more cosmetic. 110$ shipped
View attachment 104612 View attachment 104612 View attachment 104612 View attachment 104613 Sigma 18-50 MACRO 2.8....GREAT condition-wasn't used much, versatile lens- just missing lens cap which is easily replaceable! Good for low light, group shots, landscape, macro, and a step up from your kit lens!! A STEAL OF A DEAL 100$ shippe
View attachment 104614 Sought after newborn BUTTEFLY positional pillow set...45$ shipped

View attachment 104615

PROMASTER two cool light continuous set with stands anf 2 5100k lightbulbs, and bag included.-350$ retail...selling for 220$shipped!
View attachment 104616

Why couldn't you have started out using Canon??? :(
;)

Because Canon EF-S lenses can't be mounted on Canon EF camera bodies?
Because Canon designs camera gear for their marketing department, instead of designing for photographers?

Because Canon designs camera gear for their marketing department, instead of designing for photographers?

She wanted to start out the right way :p

It's the same thing no matter were you go.:048:

Farming- It's John Deere VS IHC.
Cars- It's GM VS Ford.
Photography- Canon VS Nikon.

Nikon and Canon are both great brands, and it really comes down to what suits you better! :)

She wanted to start out the right way :p

It's the same thing no matter were you go.:048:

Farming- It's John Deere VS IHC.
Cars- It's GM VS Ford.
Photography- Canon VS Nikon.

Nikon and Canon are both great brands, and it really comes down to what suits you better! :)

err...Photography: Fuji vs Canon vs Nikon

;-)

ya but even Canon users know Nikon is better:band:

Most reactions

Back