Lots of Goodies 02

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by Mitica100, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Mitica100

Mitica100 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Next...

An American classic, a Leica copy! The Clarus MS-35 is built like a tank, it almost weighs as much!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This camera is unique by the fact that it was the first post WWII American made camera with a focal plane shutter. Most of these cameras found today have a faulty shutter, this one is an exception. All speeds work normal and they are B, 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1,000. Lens is a Wollensak 50/2.8 Velostigmat, coated and in great shape. The only minus about this camera is that the plating has a few bubbles (not broken yet), as you can see in the pictures above. They don't detract from its functionality.

Asking $75.00 plus $10.00 shipping in CONUS payable through Paypal.
    ======================================================

And next...

An Exakta 500, also known as the EXA 500 or VX200. It was the last line of Exakta cameras from Ihagee (Dresden), from the former East Germany. The camera is very solid and functions great.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The speeds are B, 2, 4, 8, 15, 30, 60, 125, 250 and 500, all functioning well. The lens is a Carl Zeiss Tessar aus Jena (East Germany Zeiss) 50/2.8, coated and clear. It has the take up spool for the film inside (only that spool is around $10 on eBay) and the only minus is the missing rewind lever on top of the rewind button. I figure someone with time on their hands can make a small metal lever.;) The rewind button works even without the lever but I must reveal this minus.

Asking $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping in the CONUS, through Paypal.

More to come...