Lots of kids shots! And some cross-processing.

EJBPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Cross-processed, funky crops, and all taken at ISO 320 and f/3.5 (varying shutters- nothing below 320). Not traditional, I know, but my style :) Thanks so much for looking. CC welcome if you'd like!

christiansmall.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t75/erinjbelford/4.jpg

That last photo is just beautiful. You really captured a true childhood moment!!!

Your style is fantastic!!!!!!!

Thanks so much to the three of you :) They're all digital.... I took them with my d70.

Great shots I really like them. I think that the angles work very well and so do the colors. Pardon my ignorance but what is cross processing?

How do you cross process digital? I thought cross processing was developing print film like slide film and vice versa?

cross process is truly a film process in which you process print film like slides or vice versa; however, you can reproduce the effect in photoshop. i believe i saw a tutorial on the internet once...ill try to find it

I really like your style EJB and these are all very nice!

Good shots! I really like the cross-process look. EJB, did you see my recent post in the Portrait/Wedding section with cross-processing?

Thanks so much to everyone who commented :) A few people I know didn't like the funky feel of them, said the processing took away from the images. To each his own... I like it, but I understand not everyone does and since for now I'm just a hobbyist, so it doesn't matter really for now except what I like :p But thanks so much for the positive comments.

Here is the link for a tutorial about achieving the xprocessing look digitally.

Ps. Cyrus- I didn't, but I will take a look now :)

The last pic is great....but it appears a little tilted. Is it just me? Maybe the slope of the land is just deceiving me.

Most reactions

Back