Lots of lines!

Maxx RS4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Performing_Arts_Center_by_pbialk.jpg

C&C please!

Great architectural interior shot

love the way it seems to revolve around the staircase, but all the lines keep giving me more to explore in the photo

Oh my! This is so very much a photo to my liking!
Such wonderful interior design, very nicely lit, very well exposed, well composed ... plainly pleasing.

One funny thing that made me stare and study this photo even more is that WIDE, light-blue framed doorway which at a first glance (because of its width) looked extremely low to me ... as if you'd need to crawl through it, but then I realised it was very wide and the height is ok, even higher than the display shelves on the side, so a normal person will be able to walk through ...!

Where is this?

This is very nice for all the compositional and technical reasons above. Interesting, complex, intriguing.

If this were mine, I might consider uprighting the wall on the left. The inward lean is disconcerting.

I love line photos, and this one is very nice! Good job!

oh wow tht is very neat! i think the composition is excellent, the picture is lined up very well. its busy enough to kee my interest but not cluttered. excellent job. kudos :)

Very well done... the light is fantastic.

Wow, thanks for all the compliments!

This is in the main foyer of the performing arts center at my school.

Luckily, the whole place is lighted with tungsten bulbs, which helped with the great lighting in the shot!

Most reactions

Back