Lots of pictures-Old House, horses, flowers!

poopingfish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
http://68.0.64.179:81/pics/april4/

Sorry for the annoying music, just mute.
Went around taking pictures with a friend today, he used his dads film camera and I used my Xt kit. Got a couple of decent pictures it seems. Still wanting a new lens though.
I like the blue flower, the street light, and the rocks to hill to lonely tree shots the most.
Critique welcome! And sorry, I wasnt thinking and made it a flash gallery. If you want to mess with a specific picture I can upload the full original image. None of them have been processed beyond resizing.

img1778se9.jpg

img1792dl9.jpg

img1798re2.jpg

img1805jj1.jpg

img1811tq2.jpg

img1841xy1.jpg

img1847bt5.jpg

img1853qu9.jpg

img1858bf5.jpg

img1884hf6.jpg

img1888bp2.jpg

img1895fo6.jpg

img1906an2.jpg

img1921dh0.jpg

img1945fr8.jpg

img1950uu5.jpg

img1951am4.jpg

img1777rf6.jpg

Yeap, quite the few huh? Took 171 pictures today. Phew.
Whatcha' guys think?This would be my first "real" go at photography of things besides just friends skateboarding.

Not to be mean or anything, but i grew pretty bored with the flash thing, It also messes up on portrait style pictures.. Doesn't allow you to move to another picture.

My suggestion is.. just take your favorites, host them up.. and post them. Having to wait for each picture to load on the flash grew a little old.

Host them up and post them here.. and you should also get more replies. Generally less people will want to click a link to go somewhere.

I agree that it is easier to put up pictures directly on the thread to look at them. Just pick a handful that you really like.
I did click the link and I personally like the horses the best...it's my soft spot:lovey:

Updated. Hope they look okay.

Oh, and parker-sorry hadnt noticed that. On a 24" monitor so I can fit most anything xD

I wish you had numbered these, but I think #13 is the most interesting. If only you had straightened out you forearm to duplicate the form of the subject.

The horses are cool but the rest are okay but mostly meh.

These pictures I have modified are greatly under my pay grade, but I have done some editing to your pictures to show how to take your photography to the next level. You are greatly inexperienced and need some pointers, so here they are. I hope these help, and maybe someday you can be as good as a photographer as me.

Ahaha. Thats my good friend Andrew. Man I love him!

Kund-What do you mean? The picture seems pretty level to me? The field was lumpy where i was and i had to get in a weird form to try and take the picture.

Updated. Hope they look okay.

Oh, and parker-sorry hadnt noticed that. On a 24" monitor so I can fit most anything xD

Ah, gotcha. Yea, i use to use a 1600x1200 resolution, then one day i realized that having your eyes focus on something like that majority of the day will kill your eyesight. So, i stopped.. lol

Do you have any sort of post processing software?

Yes, I do.
Ive got photoshop.
Why do you ask?

oh, woops.. I thought i had replied to your question. Anyways... I think if you took some of your favorites into photoshop and played with them some, you could improve them even more.

Those photo edits are plain visionary genius. I'm not even going to try anymore.

Robitussin- Talking about chesticles? Haha. MY BEST friend, he moved away and I dont see him anymore. =(
I could mess with the pics in PS, but I have no reason or motive to. Waiting to get a new lense right now.
All of the pics have been untouched except resizing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back