Lots of sunset

Unmanedpilot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have 9 images I got from todays sunset. I went to pantano wash (for those who are from Tucson) and found it was quite full beacuse of all the rain we had last night. Now a few things to keep in mind is one, usually this is a bone dry area, and two, the water is quite muddy but in the right light looks beautiful. I'm still new to photography but I am loveing my camera. Makes it all so easy :mrgreen:

sunsetwash-045.jpg

sunsetwash-041.jpg

sunsetwash-031.jpg

sunsetwash-030.jpg

sunsetwash-026.jpg

sunsetwash-021.jpg

sunsetwash-014.jpg

sunsetwash-012.jpg

sunsetwash-005.jpg

Sorry for so many I hope this doesnt violate any rules ;) Photobucket re-sized some of them. They were 800x600 or 600x800 but the originals were 2000+ px wide. All the pictures were taken with my Kodak Z740 5mp basicly a point and shoot with some advanced options :lol:

Comments welcome and encouraged. Also notice I figured out how to get a nice border, gotta love photoshop :thumbup:

Well done Unmanedpilot - nice sunsets. I love the Tucson area and remember well the nice desert sunsets. You have done a particularly good job. I especially like the second last one with horse and rider, so typically the west. it is always nice to see human flavor in a sunset, sunsets can be so cliche otherwise.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back