Lotus Parked For Coffee

Wyjid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.soultreephotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i was pulling out of the coffee shop (oliver's in bracebridge) and this was next to me. i had to lean across into the passanger side and do a point and shoot blindly with autofocus out the window. thank goodness for photoshop. anyhow, i love this car bt i rarely see them. rarer still is when i have a camera with me or am in any position to take a shot (ie driving down the highway and having one pass me). hope you like it.

MWYJ0693sm.jpg

I love the rich colours in this shot. The whole picture to me is just perfect.

:thumbup:

not bad hdr! very nice! only blacks are too dark imho. good job!

this photo is perfect i love this car a lot it's my fav one

lol

Pretty damned cool shot for a lean out the window. :lol:

not bad hdr! very nice! only blacks are too dark imho. good job!

hdr what now? uh uh. there's a lot more light range in a photo than people realize (although in this case it's not really even pushing those limits much). screens just don't show it all. dodging and burning can give you A LOT of detail, you just have to find it. although, if id managed to take a leaning over the passenger side shooting blind multi bracket shot and kept them all aligned... that certainly would have been something!

this is just a single ordinary standard f8 1/500th shot. then photoshoped to hell. as for the blacks, i just liked them darker in this case. i guess more a question of style than squeezing out detail. here is the original. and a final edit with a couple little fixes.

MWYJ0693sm-1.jpg

MWYJ0693sm-2.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back