Lotus position C&C

Nice cameltoe

Nice cameltoe

Thats rude LOL.. Check out my avatar.. thats how you do the proper lotus position. Feet crossed on top ;). If you are really good at it, you can levitate like me :)

For a snapshot, not all that terrible....... especially since you got camel toe in the frame. :biggrin:

Where I come from, we call that sitting indian style. Camel-toe comment, while funny, was a little uncalled for......but.......still funny :lmao:

Oh, and I think the pic would be better with a lower camera angle and a better background. Lighting/color seemed a little wierd to me too

The first thing I would do is zoom out or step back a bit so that her feet aren't cut off. Leave a little room above and below her. For the angle I have in mind I'd leave a space about 2/3 the length of her face above her head and then about 1/2 to 2/3 of that from her feet to the bottom of the frame. If you're going to center your subject like that then I would also get down closer to the ground to take the shot. It looks like you missed an opportunity for a long hallway to be in the background which could have helped quite a bit. Her pose looks very unnatural and the foot behind her is a little distracting. I would try it again with a more willing participant, an empty hallway and maybe a time of day when the light isn't cut in half in the room.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back