Website
www.henrypeach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
lotus2004b.jpg

Super Graphic w/ Schneider 90mm f/8
Arista Pro 400 film

I'll give you 2 choices........... You can either:

1) ...........leave the forum forever with your perfect images. I'll pay the forum owner to make happen if you resist.

-or-

2) I'll allow you to stay if you send me a print :wink:

Resistance is futile..................

Seriously though.......awsome, just awsome. So simple, so busy, so much contrast, too kewl............... When I think of B&W, these are the type of examples I wish to emmulate.

Looking at Matt's work sometimes makes me tired. I think of all the work I have to go through before I get even remotely this good, and it's quite exhausting. :wink:

Love it, Pilgrim. :p

It is impossible to keep up with you Matt...extremely exhausting as terri said. Your b&w treatment is dead on the mark with perfect composition. Awesome work!!!

RAW?

RAW???

um....no. :wink:

Maybe he likes his carrots that way, I dunno. Look up there one more time, Jon. :D

jonmikal said:
It is impossible to keep up with you Matt...

Me? I'm a slow-poke! :D I shot this stuff in June, I think, and didn't develop it until November.

It was a beautiful day to be standing knee deep in the wetlands. I felt like that guy, Clyde Whatshisname, that shoots the ultra large format in Florida.

I'm still intrigued by those luscious grays......deep yellow filter, maybe?? What did you develop in?

terri said:
I'm still intrigued by those luscious grays......deep yellow filter, maybe?? What did you develop in?

No filters used taking this photo. I'll usually post that sort of equipment if I use it.

Developed in Diafine, which definately does it's best to even out contrast, although this was taken on an overcast day anyway.

My secret for increased sharpness, wonderful tonality, and easy to work with contrast is a big, honkin' neg. :lol:

Most reactions

Back