crawlingant

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
dcbbs.zol.com.cn
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Cannon450D Kit +70-200/F4L

Please let me know what do you feel about those pictures. Which one you like the most and which one not.Your comments are highly appreciated.

THE END

WOW!

In my frank, adolescent opinion, these kick so much ass. I honestly cannot see anything wrong with any of them. What are you shooting with?

EDIT- Didn't notice what you wrote. Congratz, btw. I think your the first TPF member from China.

WOW!

In my frank, adolescent opinion, these kick so much ass. I honestly cannot see anything wrong with any of them. What are you shooting with?

EDIT- Didn't notice what you wrote. Congratz, btw. I think your the first TPF member from China.

Hello PhilGarber~~A Hello from Shanghai China:) Nice to see you here. Thank you for your support and feedback. I always believe that people from the West and the East have very different views about beauty. So I am here to learn and share your oppinions.:hug::

WOW!

Hello PhilGarber~~A Hello from Shanghai China:) Nice to see you here. Thank you for your support and feedback. I always believe that people from the West and the East have very different views about beauty. So I am here to learn and share your oppinions.:hug::

Cool, I guarantee you'll love it here.

Now that I'm past getting blown away by the photos, I do have one critique. On number 2, A larger DOF would be nice. But that's really nit-pickity and my personal opinion :mrgreen:.

Hi, PhilGarber,Thank you for your comments~~I will try next time,a larger DOF~~:D

I'm just going to give you marks out of 10, 10 being the highest and 1 the lowest.

1. 2/10
2. 3/10
3. 2/10
4. 2/10
5. 2/10
6. 6/10
7. 4/10
8. 10/10 Perfect
9. 8/10 Very good
10. 4/10
11. 5/10
12. 5/10

Since I've joined, I've noticed about 6 from china and 3 from hk, also china. :razz:

I'm no macro guy but these are beautiful! My favorite is #1 and #12. Amazing how you can see the tiny air bubbles on #1. Awesome spread!

I'm just going to give you marks out of 10, 10 being the highest and 1 the lowest.

1. 2/10
2. 3/10
3. 2/10
4. 2/10
5. 2/10
6. 6/10
7. 4/10
8. 10/10 Perfect
9. 8/10 Very good
10. 4/10
11. 5/10
12. 5/10

Since I've joined, I've noticed about 6 from china and 3 from hk, also china. :razz:

Thanks ocular,many thanks for your marking and information above. It is really a great reference for me.:hug::

I'm no macro guy but these are beautiful! My favorite is #1 and #12. Amazing how you can see the tiny air bubbles on #1. Awesome spread!

I am so happy that you like the air bubbles in P1. The spread by the rain gave me a big supprise at the day of shooting.:hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back