Louisiana in the house!!!!

GFruge

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello from Louisiana.

My name is Gerald. I've been shooting photos as a hobby for 12 years now. I was brought up through some of the film era and still have my equipment. Recently, I've purchased a load of equipment hoping to make this more than a hobby. I'm trying to gain more knowledge in controling light and better composition. I'm open to any area of photography, from studio work, weddings, commercial, etc.

My primary work is drilling for oil so that all of you can continue driving to your photo shoots and keeping the electricity on at home to keep warm and to keep those strobes firing. I'm very open and willing to take criticism as I'm ever learning like anyone else. Also very open to suggestions, tips, and hints.

Please feel free to send a message if anything catches your attention!!!

Gerald

NOTE: A list of some of my equipment:

Nikon D90,
SB900
85mm f1.8
24-105mm f3.5
24-120mm f3.5
70-300mm f3.5
70-200mm f2.8
12-24mm f4
90mm macro f2.8
28-75mm f2.8
(2) Photogenic PL1250 Strobes, (1) AKC320 Strobe
and many accessories

Hello from Louisiana.

My name is Gerald. I've been shooting photos as a hobby for 12 years now. I was brought up through some of the film era and still have my equipment. Recently, I've purchased a load of equipment hoping to make this more than a hobby. I'm trying to gain more knowledge in controling light and better composition. I'm open to any area of photography, from studio work, weddings, commercial, etc.

My primary work is drilling for oil so that all of you can continue driving to your photo shoots and keeping the electricity on at home to keep warm and to keep those strobes firing. I'm very open and willing to take criticism as I'm ever learning like anyone else. Also very open to suggestions, tips, and hints.

Please feel free to send a message if anything catches your attention!!!

Gerald

NOTE: A list of some of my equipment:

Nikon D90,
SB900
85mm f1.8
24-105mm f3.5
24-120mm f3.5
70-300mm f3.5
70-200mm f2.8
12-24mm f4
90mm macro f2.8
28-75mm f2.8
(2) Photogenic PL1250 Strobes, (1) AKC320 Strobe
and many accessories
Hey Fruge. What part of La are you in? I'm in Belle Chasse.

I WANT TO SEE AWESOME OIL RIG PHOTOS!!!!

Not the oil rig itself, but journalism photography on the hardwork that happens on the platform. Do you have anything to share? Would love to see them.

Welcome, and I am also wishing for some good photos from the rig.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back