Love Eternal

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Marge and I thought this might work as a wedding invitation.

It's a composite of two photos. One of the flowers against a backlit background, and another I took with the self-timer at the beach.

love_eternal.jpg

Nice work Matt. I think it would indeed work as a wedding invite, but it would work for so many other things too.

Hey matt.. firstly a very interesting wedding invite...
The pic of you guys looks real sweet
i like the colors on the flowers.. but what i do find distracting is the orange, it doesn't enhance the flowers really and/or go with the colors on the flowers.. how bout sometihing softer, it may even look better on a wedding invite ? just a suggestion
cool concept anyhow :thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing :D

Very well done. Awesome job!!!!!!!

The image itself is great...nice composite.

Unless you are thinking of putting the invite text on the back...or printing it at 8x10...you might have a hard time making that into an invitation. Or maybe that's just me. I ended up with so much text, it covered the whole image...which was what I was going for...so it worked for me...but I don't know about covering this nice image.

I made our invites from a photo and had them printed at 4x6...although, 3 1/2 x 5 would have been a better size because 4x6 is not a common envelope size.

Very nice. But the lighting on the flowers may be a little dramatic :) But what do I know when it comes to invitations? I aint getting married for a while :) PLus everyone's just going to get something I did myself anyway via email ;)

Thanks everyone :)

Our idea is I think to fold this in half, and have all the text on the inside, possibly have it perforated so they can check boxes and return one half.

very interesting idea - very romantic image. i really like it - everything about it: composition, tone, everything.

Subperb work as usual Matt, you have created a very beautiful image. the lighting on the flowers is great and the water droplets add a nice touch. I think it would make a great invitation.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back