Love Fest 2007!!

leopardforest

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am going to Love Fest next weekend in San Francisco and I want to get some good photos of the event. For thoes who don't know Love Fest is basically a giant Techno party all day long that has or had last year 65,000 people attending.

Now here is my dilemma: I want to get some great pictures of the event but I am sketchy about taking my XTi because of it weighing me down. So has anyone ever gone to a large event where you still had fun yet still took your SLR? Do you just take a back pack or what? Or should I just take my P&S and not worry about it?

Thanks in advance!!

P.S. Anyone in the SF area going?

Well taking anything like that to an event like that is of course going to be a burden. Just remember to bring only what you need and a case like this http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/98450-REG/Lowepro_2013440_Topload_Zoom_2_Camera.html unless you have a flash then something a little bigger should make things less of a burden. Just remember unless you have somewhere you trust to lovk things up yuor gear will have to be with you at all times or face the possibility of loosing it. Just because it is a "Love Fest" does not meant there will not be people just hoping to see someone a little too trusting of all the people around them.

Well taking anything like that to an event like that is of course going to be a burden. Just remember to bring only what you need and a case like this http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/98450-REG/Lowepro_2013440_Topload_Zoom_2_Camera.html unless you have a flash then something a little bigger should make things less of a burden. Just remember unless you have somewhere you trust to lovk things up yuor gear will have to be with you at all times or face the possibility of loosing it. Just because it is a "Love Fest" does not meant there will not be people just hoping to see someone a little too trusting of all the people around them.

Thats part of why I am hesitant to bring it. I would have it on me at all times, but I am wondering if it is worth it.

Decisions... decisions... do I bring my camera for the cool shots and be that dude everyone wants to hang around because they're getting their pics taken or do you wanna be out dancing with all the peeps? Will they even let you in with a professional camera?

thank you. i was just trying to see what other people have done. thanks!

Most reactions

Back