Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1196121548-5.jpg

Casablanca 2015

"Hey you! Pay attention!"

Very nice shot, Lew.

His body language doesn't say love: very stiff and awkward, and way too concerned about holding his bag off the floor. He seems reluctant to welcome her embrace and is holding himself turned slightly away as if his mind is elsewhere and he is readying himself for departure.

There's a story here for sure, but not, I think, the one suggested by the title.

His body language doesn't say love: very stiff and awkward, and way too concerned about holding his bag off the floor. He seems reluctant to welcome her embrace and is holding himself turned slightly away as if his mind is elsewhere and he is readying himself for departure.

There's a story here for sure, but not, I think, the one suggested by the title.

I get your point, that's the feeling he do give. BUT, think of it that way, what if she surprised him ? As the man turn and leave for the day, the woman call for him and as he turn back, while he is still in his mindset of leaving, the woman offer him a surprise; tender and passionate kiss to send her man off. With a "come back quick" meaning behind it.

That's how I see this scene personally, and I just love it.

Thanks for comments.

When I saw this couple and the way she snuggled up to him, hand on neck, inner thigh against him, I knew that, if I were he, getting home early would be a good thing.
I cropped a bit so that the CA on the post, linked up with the partial name across the tracks and people could identify it as the Canal St. Station. Just a bit of mystery to let viewers get involved.

Most reactions

Back