www.avapadgett.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_9001.jpg

IMG_9020.jpg

IMG_9063-1.jpg

IMG_9349.jpg

IMG_9387-1.jpg

The first one is my favorite. #3 is cute and I like the crop, but it appears blurry.

#3 is really sweet, but #2 seems to have a bit of its color washed out. 2nd to last one is daring and romantic, bravo to you and the couple! :D

The first one is my favorite. #3 is cute and I like the crop, but it appears blurry.

Yeah it came out blurry which is why I ended up giving it more of a glow and some grain and the sepia tone because I felt it made it look good still. I was trying to capture them natural and at that moment when I snapped he grabbed her and got that motion blur I was not going for :lol:

I think they could use just a touch more contrast - the second one especially seems flat. I'm surprised you got such a relaxed smile from the guy, they're usually so uptight during these things!

The engagement session was his idea. He really likes photos. Plus, he felt comfy with me, we've known eachother since high school.

you got lucky with that guy! I'm dreading one of my upcoming engagement shoots! Both the bride and groom are VERY shy and can be uptight. Thankfully my next shoot is for a really relaxed couple so I'll just enjoy that one and try to forget the upcoming shy couple LOL.

Anyway.. they look good.. I'm betting the couple will be very happy. :) I would add a bit more punch to the pictures if they were mine. For example.

original on the left.. my edit on the right.
IMG_9349.jpg
loveafter.jpg

All pretty cute. Nice expressions and such. The dude has some weird mark on the bottom of his sweater in the second one, but you could clone that out.

I think a lot of them are a little overly-centered and in many cases don't take up enough of the frame (though cropping will help that).

I would shapen most of these a bit, give them a bit of contrast and saturation, but I can't say how much- I don't trust this monitor as far as I can throw it.

#3 is AWESOME. I don't like the border treatment and I might not have done such a soft PP treatment to it, but I think the picture ROCKS.

I am new here and was just wondering what we define professional as.

I am new here and was just wondering what we define professional as.

Oof. That's one of the list of questions that could very well start a flamewar. :)

Lol I see haha. Ill just try to stay away from posting comments in this section lol.

Lol I see haha. Ill just try to stay away from posting comments in this section lol.

ahaha, no no... not trying to discourage you. I was more just saying it might be a good time to hide in the root cellar because their could be a storm a-comin'! :)

I like the 3rd one though.:) I like what you did with this photo, the crop and the way you had it in b&w... Cool!

what a happy couple. guess that many of us love the number 3 picture..

Most reactions

Back