Love it? Hate it?

shorty6049

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comments please,

hdrfrontofhousecopy.jpg

I like it....Driveway is a bit bright since my eyes keep going there but I love the sky!!!!

i added a diffuse glow to it which brightened the driveway a little too much i think, i wanted to do something to add to the surreal look so people would know that its supposed to be artistic and not just a photograph of a house, but yeah, i was trying to keep the driveway darker but i think i ended up just leaving it...

The driveway doesnt bother me, but this picture would be a LOOOOT better without the cars and their reflections. it dates the picture and detracts from the surrealism.

doesnt the look of the house date it though?, yeah, i agree though it would look better without cars, and those back windows really angered me, they came out quite a bit brighter than they are in this too,

Very cool shot! But, I'd agree that the cars detract. Toning down the driveway may be enough to keep the eyes from going right to them though... may be worth playing a little.

Nice shot.

Take the cars out and you could convince me that was 1971.

(joyful expletive) is the saturation on that amazing. Might I suggest that you crop it a wee bit on the right?

i'll play with it and post the edited

Hmmm... Now that I've seen both, I actually prefer the original. There's something about seeing all of the tree and the neighboring garage.

it makes it feel a little scrunched or something , doesnt it....
does the driveway look better?

I fifth (?) the sentiment about the cars. The cropped version draws attention to the vehicle in the garage as well, which I hadn't noticed before. If this is your house, offer the car owners cookies to drive around the block so you can take a shot without the cars. I like the sky, and don't think the house dates it so much. The driveway in the second version is much better, with detail throughout.

well, i'm at school now, i just took those pictures when i was at home this weekend actually... and yeah, its my house, so i could retake the picture, i honestly didnt really expect it to be anythign special, i just wanted to do an HDR of my house because the clouds looked really cool that day, then i just played around with it and started tweaking the colors and stuff, but the next time i'm at home , i'll try and take a better picture

Most reactions

New Topics

Back