Love it when the meteorologists are wrong...

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Todays forecast was for rain all day long. Instead it was a picture perfect fall day with ample sunshine most of the day. I had a great time and got a few keepers.. :) comments welcome and thanks for looking..

Chickadee 10_21 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

DSC_5338 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Eastern Phoebe 10_21 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Osprey 10_21 11 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

5 practicing with the BB
Osprey 10_21 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

6 The storm clouds were rolling in around sunset...
That's a sunset! 10_21 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

7 Put some serious light on this Taiga Merlin
Sunset Merlin by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

8 Pretty far away and used the BB on this one..
Great Blue Heron 10_21 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Wonderful as usual. I'll see if I can even get close to your quality. :)

Good stuff! Lots of variety today. Looks like you stayed out until the very end of the day and caught a nice sunset. The background reeds in shot #3, and the perch and bird's positioning make that one kind of a "sleeper"...it's better than it appears at first glance I think.

Wonderful as usual. I'll see if I can even get close to your quality. :)
Thank you sir! You will get there, it just takes lots of practice and time in the field
Brilliant
Thank you :)
Good stuff! Lots of variety today. Looks like you stayed out until the very end of the day and caught a nice sunset. The background reeds in shot #3, and the perch and bird's positioning make that one kind of a "sleeper"...it's better than it appears at first glance I think.
Thanks D, Think I'm getting there with fine tune. It's between -9 and -10. The last shot is my favorite, but the IQ is ho hum. Distance was 200 feet and the sun was setting. The Heron was down in a trench at low tide and had just enough light from the BB to light him up. ISO 6400 in this scene did pretty well. The Sunset I posted on the Meteorologist page from NBC CT since he said it was supposed to rain all day and 20 minutes later it was on TV, lol...

Kris, great shots as usual. I really like #1 and that shot of the sunset and the storm clouds - WOW - would be a wall hanger if it was mine, but then I have a real weakness for clouds.

WesternGuy

Nice photos as usual. Ok it's time for you to teach some classes ;-)

Great shots, Kris. Are you using the Better Beamer on or off camera?

Most reactions

Back