Love it!

Dang, that was quick...:lol:

I didn't change all that much really, just a few minor tweaks. :D

Now we need some articles to add! Anyone out there interested in putting together some great content for us? :mrgreen:

Now we need some articles to add! Anyone out there interested in putting together some great content for us?
icon_mrgreen.gif

Such as?

We're really open to any ideas. Things like: lighting hints and tips, taking better portraits, sports photography, lightning photography, how to create your own custom backdrops (*cough cough* Corry!), etc, etc.

Just about anything that you may feel you have some good input on and would likely benefit others. We'll create categories as the articles grow, so feel free to suggest just about anything.

Chase said:
We're really open to any ideas. Things like: lighting hints and tips, taking better portraits, sports photography, lighting photography, how to creat your own custom backdrops (*cough cough* Corry!), etc, etc.

Just about anything that you may feel you have some good input on and would likely benefit others. We'll create categories as the articles grow, so feel free to suggest just about anything.

Hehehe...I DID start that......

LittleMan said:
nope, just ran out of comebacks...

(and I don't want to get banned again) :blushing:

Aw...poor littleman...poor poor hunted littleman. Don't worry...Littleman Season doesn't start til Friday.

core_17 said:
Aw...poor littleman...poor poor hunted littleman. Don't worry...Littleman Season doesn't start til Friday.
Rabbit season! Duck Season! Rabbit season! Duck Season! Rabbit season! Duck Season! Rabbit season! Duck Season! Rabbit season! Duck Season! Rabbit season! Duck Season! Rabbit season! Duck Season! Rabbit season! Duck Season! Rabbit season! Duck Season!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back