Reaction score
Website
www.jeanellewrightphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sedan689.jpg

Sedan892.jpg

DSC_4776-1.jpg

great shots mate. You have a good eye for portraits. The looking in the window one could be cropped a little more. I think the red window frame distracts form an otherwise nice shot

I like number 2 but i agree it needs a crop to remove the distracting foreground. Number 1 looks over saturated and i'm not sure about the angle. Number 3, Maternity shots just don't do it for me. Just mho.

great shots mate. You have a good eye for portraits. The looking in the window one could be cropped a little more. I think the red window frame distracts form an otherwise nice shot

Very good idea, I will give cropping it a shot! I love hearing what everyone has to say and getting stuff pointed out that I didn't notice. :D

I like number 2 but i agree it needs a crop to remove the distracting foreground. Number 1 looks over saturated and i'm not sure about the angle. Number 3, Maternity shots just don't do it for me. Just mho.

Thanks for your opinion! On shot number 1 I intentionally put that twist into it, maybe should have left it out. My mentor is constantly taking tilted frames and was trying my hand at it, but maybe it didn't work out! :lol:

Most reactions

Back