Love..

tabbymichelle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lorephotography.gq.nu
I shot this photo of my friend April and her Fiance Jeff.. I thought it turned out cute, but I was just gonna see what everyone thought. I will also add that it would probably look better if my scanner wasn't horrible. I am in the market for a new one!

aprjeff.jpg

tabbymichelle- have you ever thought of the whole idea of going digital? I'm sure you are ones that are stuck on the film era- of course nothing is wrong with that because I use both digi and conventional. Great shot btw! Is it just me or did you lowered the quality a little b/c it looks a little grainy?

fotolode said:
tabbymichelle- have you ever thought of the whole idea of going digital? I'm sure you are ones that are stuck on the film era- of course nothing is wrong with that because I use both digi and conventional. Great shot btw! Is it just me or did you lowered the quality a little b/c it looks a little grainy?

Yeah, I am just about ready to buy the rebel xt. I have film because I have it for school. Next semester is everything digital so I will be buying it soon. Trust me, it looks this way because my scanner is HORRIBLE. It's as old as dirt! lol I really need to buy a new one.

Most reactions

Back