Lovely girl. Please judge these photos. Thx

Tuesday1029

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please give some suggestions to these photos.:)

psb (1).jpg

psb.jpg

psb (5).jpg

psb (4)_编辑.jpg

psb (6)_编辑_编辑_编辑.jpg

psb (7)_编辑_编辑.jpg

Look up the "rule of thirds" - you generally don't want her face centered in the shot. Fortunately that's easy to fix with these because you shot with so much room around her that simply cropping in can help a lot.

Look up the "rule of thirds" - you generally don't want her face centered in the shot. Fortunately that's easy to fix with these because you shot with so much room around her that simply cropping in can help a lot.
Thanks for your suggestions.

I'll try it~

Each of these shots are taken in horizontal format, but the subject is mostly vertical. You need to recognize when it is appropriate to turn the camera to vertical orientation to take advantage of the better format.

All photos seem o.k., just learn to know when to turn your camera sideways.

Each of these shots are taken in horizontal format, but the subject is mostly vertical. You need to recognize when it is appropriate to turn the camera to vertical orientation to take advantage of the better format.

All photos seem o.k., just learn to know when to turn your camera sideways.

Thanks~.:)

Appreciate your suggestion~

I will try it next time~

Try turning her back towards the sun so her face is in shadow and then expose for the face. Your back ground may be blown out but it can be a nice aesthetic if its down earlier in the morning or later in the evening. You can also try placing your subject in the shade and again exposing for the face. The most important thing is to keep shooting and have fun!

Try turning her back towards the sun so her face is in shadow and then expose for the face. Your back ground may be blown out but it can be a nice aesthetic if its down earlier in the morning or later in the evening. You can also try placing your subject in the shade and again exposing for the face. The most important thing is to keep shooting and have fun!

Thanks for your suggestions!

Really like this forum!
Learn a lot form you guys~

We really have fun when taking these photos~:)

Using the flash on your camera would have helped with the harsh sun light. Looks like you had fun!

Also, avoid people in the background.
Thanks~

Got it~

I had the same problem. It takes me a long time to realize about the people in the background. It becomes a second nature when I keep shooting. I react quickly to compose and shoot. Just keep having fun.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back