Lovely lass on top of Harley-Davidson bike

coreduo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
lovelylass.jpg

It's a bit soft due to the shutter speed you use 1/60@180mm, she is lovely glad i can't see an ugly Harley

Where is the Harley-Davidson? :)
She looks nice, but the shadows and I think her face should have been a little more toward the camera. Just my 2 cents.

It's a bit soft due to the shutter speed you use 1/60@180mm, she is lovely glad i can't see an ugly Harley

You know what I like about it being kinda soft though? The fact that, especially with it being in black and white, it looks like some of the older photographs I've seen from the 60's and 70's. It honestly looks like it was done with film from that time period to me. In that regard I actually really dig it.

Are you sure she's riding a Harley? She looks more like a Honda or Yamaha gal to me...

Oh, and BTW, head and shoulder poses of pretty young ladies almost always look better framed in portrait orientation, so that there are actually some shoulders in the frame, to visually support the head. In the posted photo, it's just a floating head, seen in a horizontal composition.

I know of somebody who scolds me with 'you're not listening' when my macro 70-300mm goes off-mark. Now he cannot do it ... the picture is crispy sharp...he he he

Most reactions

Back