Lovely typical monday

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I have been in to for less than ten minets and I have a metric but ton of work to do....

Three confermed Copyright Violations
  • must be deleted
  • must be logged
    • username
    • Link to violating image
    • link to original image

Two suspected Copyright Violations
  • Images must be reviewed and/or tested
    • if found not to be a violation
      • leave it be
    • if found to be a violation
    • must be deleted
    • must be logged
      • username
      • Link to violating image
      • link to original image

Two hundred sixty one images awaiting approval/rejection
  • view image check for complyance to ploicy
    • dimentions
    • content
    • authentisity
    • discriptions
    • paper quality
      • no lined paper
      • no excessivily damaged paper
    • approve
    • reject (must provide reason for rejection)
      • must log repete violations
      • must log major violations
        • Copyvio (see above)

And then on top of that I have to come up with a couple largescale promotional contest ideas for PL for the boss to choose from.....

Oh today is going to be so much fun....:cry:

Dude, it's Saturday. Well, Sunday now.

any particular reason why you have to work on a Saturday night? can't you just approve images on a normal Monday instead?

any particular reason why you have to work on a Saturday night? can't you just approve images on a normal Monday instead?

I have no control over my scedual.

No I can't just leave it for monday either, No one else seems to be able to get up off their butts and go threw it, I would have nearly four hundred images to process if I did put it off. Also this stuff is somewhat time sensitive, these people expect their work up ASAP and we have a submission message that litterally states it will be sometime within 24 hours. Most of the images in the APQ when I got in where three days old, not including the ones I left for investigation, some of those where a week or more old.

well it seems you got the short straw somewhere along the line

well it seems you got the short straw somewhere along the line

Yeah, It's called the other nine or ten people not do'in nothin, The only other two who can say they do anything are the two administrators above me, then again they'er working on coding, layout changes and bug repair. They have more important stuff to deal with.

Even then I'm done with that list of stuff anywho, cept the contest stuff but that is not as time sensitive as the APQ. People don't complain in bulk over a contest not being ready:lol:

I totally understand about your work week. Cathy's Monday is also Saturday, her Friday is Tuesday. She works 4 10's, 7:45 PM 'till 6:00 AM. A hell of a work week.

I totally understand about your work week. Cathy's Monday is also Saturday, her Friday is Tuesday. She works 4 10's, 7:45 PM 'till 6:00 AM. A hell of a work week.

Yeah, it can be hell, My brother used to do the tenH fourD week when he worked at Signor, But it pays the bills

My scedual looks like this

Saterday - 10:30 PM - to 2:00PM
Sunday - 10:30 PM - to 8:00 AM
Monday - 10:30 PM - to 8:00 AM
Tuesday - 10:30 PM - to 8:00 AM
Wensday - 10:30 PM - to 8:00 AM
Thursday - Off
Friday - Off

The thing of it is, is I have one of those coushie do nothing jobs. My personal work ethic just won't let me do nothing and get paid for it, so I use the time to do the work for those two websites, makes me feel like I am actually doing something.

I understand the other site staff have personal lives but for pete sakes, if they each processed ten images during one of the days I am not there, there would be little more than a hundred pictures in there when I get in....OI.

When I get here on Saterday night knowing I have to go untill 2:00 in the afternoon this is the last thing I want to see:
Picture303_2.jpg

Most reactions

Back