Low key maybe? :) (3 sets of 3 shots)

The specular highlights from your light source on right is killing your subject. I would suggest to find a non-reflective object to light until you get this step down to a tee. then branch out for a more difficult task.

For a tall subject, try shooting in portrait orientation so it will flow easier. If you're going to crop tight, then IMO, if you were to cut into the subject rather than cutting off the top and bottom it would have less of a chunky feel to it.

Just my 2¢.

The specular highlights from your light source on right is killing your subject. I would suggest to find a non-reflective object to light until you get this step down to a tee. then branch out for a more difficult task.

For a tall subject, try shooting in portrait orientation so it will flow easier. If you're going to crop tight, then IMO, if you were to cut into the subject rather than cutting off the top and bottom it would have less of a chunky feel to it.

Just my 2¢.
I agree.

Plus you posted quite a few of pretty much the same thing. No really drastic changes that would make a difference with multiple shots of the same subject.

The major change in the sets is the highlight on the right hand side... Maybe set 2 & 3 aren't a lot different, but in set 1 the highlight is there, in set 2, I figured out (kinda) how to get rid of it ;)

Most reactions

Back