LOW PRICED SIGMA for Nikon 18-50 2.8 ex macro

jadelm31

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.picturesquebyerica.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lens is in perfect working condition, just missing lens cap which if you'd like me to purchase before I send off I can for an additional 15$. Don't need this range anymore. Great lens to have for group shots/macro shots and getting some creative angles. STEAL OF A BUY....YOURS FOR 100$!!!!!

per forum rules you need to post at least 1 picture of the actual item you are selling.
also, what camera system is this for?

sorry...knew thee rule...and totally forgot last minute to add a pic...here it is

Attachments

• IMG_3697.jpg
    IMG_3697.jpg
    607.9 KB · Views: 240
is this still available?

I am looking for something in this range but when the seller doesn't care enough about the sale to post a clear picture or pictures it turns me away from the sale. Sorry for being so critical.

oh how people love to judge......not even going to entertain. But will say, how do you know 1. that I even took that photo. 2. something didn't come up in my family's life that we needed a quick sale.....I mean the possibilities are endless. Don't be so quick to judge, you might end up one day being on the other side of judgement. Peace to you

so, if you would like this lens - great...if you want cut your nose off to spite your face, so to speak....it's okay- I understand ;)

so, if you would like this lens - great...if you want cut your nose off to spite your face, so to speak....it's okay- I understand ;)

Sent you a private message several days ago about this lens. Did you get it? I'd be interested but need more information.

Last edited:
Your correct, Im wrong for responding negatively to your post and I apologize. I hope your day improves.

Sent you a private message several days ago about this lens. Did you get it? I'd be interested but need more information.
I did not get the message...and still dont see it. How can I help with information?

I did not get the message...and still dont see it. How can I help with information?

Sent it on Thursday; just checked to be sure (sometimes I think real hard about doing something, but never actually DO it).

Anyway:
Since the photo is a bit too blurry to be able to tell--what, exactly, is the lens? What does it say after "Sigma," including all the letters/numbers, etc...like DG, OS, HSM, IF, etc.
How old is the lens? How long have you personally owned it? Any problems with either its functioning or appearance?
Why are you selling it?
Does your price include shipping, and if not, about where are you located?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back